• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

20,000 images in lightroom

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I put more than 20,000 images in my Lightroom , have I any problem ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

There is no known limit to the number of images that you can import into Lightroom. Some people in this forum have 10 times that many and have no problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no known limit to the number of images that you can import into Lightroom. Some people in this forum have 10 times that many and have no problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much.

And , could you please tel me next question ?

I deleted images from LR so I lost images that I edited in developer section,

how can I'll have those?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

saeidfar  wrote

I deleted images from LR

So - First question, what option did you choose in the "Delete" dialog?  Was it "Remove" or "Delete from Disk"?

Two scenarios-

1) "Remove" simply removes the photo (and its develop history) from the Catalog. The photo file remains on the Hard-drive. You can Import the photo a second time and do all the edits again, or there are ways to recover editing from a backup catalog. (you do have frequent catalog backups?)

2) "Delete from Disk" both removes the preview & edits from the catalog AND deletes the file from the computer. You can recover the file from trash, recover from a file backup, (you do have backups of the camera files?) and again import or recover editing from a backup catalog.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

thank you so much for answer me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines