• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multitrack Video and Audio Timecode Burn in on export

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there are way to emulate the overlay settings within PP as a burn in when exporting a sequence?

I'm in need of burn ins for both source video AND source audio (on multiple tracks) including source clip name which I am able to see on Overlay when working in PP but it seems impossible to find a plug in or export setting that does the same as a burn in.

The timecode effect and the Export Effect settings have only basic options and are far adequate.

For a feature film workflow that involves multiple departments its seems insane for this feature to not be included??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way I can think of to get the Overlay out is to turn it on for Transmit and hook up an external recorder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi brennar57350799,

For a feature film workflow that involves multiple departments its seems insane for this feature to not be included??

Please submit a feature request here.

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines