• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lens Corrections in Camera RAW Window at startup

Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I startup Photoshop 19.1.2 using a RAW file from a Nikon D500, Tamrom 150-600mm A022 lens, I get the Camera Raw Window.  In that window I can choose Lens Corrections, then click on Chromatic Abberations/Enable Profile Corrections.

When I choose Tamron as the Make, there are 9 choices of different 150-600mm lenses to choose from.  The dialog does NOT allow me to see the full string for each choice, I have no way to know which choices represent my lens.  Since there are so many older Tamron 150-600mm choices, I have NO WAY to see which Tamron 150-600mm model is the correct one for my A022 lens.

If I make the window wider, it does NOT show any more of the lens string.  There seems to be no way to know which lens model to select when the lens model string is too wide to be displayed in the default dropdown.

How can I pick the correct Lens model for the Tamron 150-600mm A022 lens for a Nikon D500 Camera?  They all look the same, and there is no way to read the entire lens model string in the dialog window.

-Roger Uzun

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roger

Someone else reported the same issue here in this thread, not sure if the OP reported in the Adobe Feedback Forum

Colin S [Lens profile info in camera raw]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That must be an bug on the windows side.

On the mac side you can see the full text of the Tamrom 150-600mm lens profiles:

lp.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines