• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[branch] Activation issues

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We’re unable to process your order, Benoit.

We appreciate your recent order; however, we regret that we are unable to process the transaction. At this time, you have not been charged and your order has been cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you feel this order has been declined in error, please call Customer Support:

United States: 800-585-0774 | Mexico: 800-925-0339

Why even bother giving out these numbers? There is no one there to answer. Please call customer support? WHat customer support? You are a world wide company, act like it and get 24/7 hour customer support like all other companies doing business on a national scale. wait no I correct, on a GLOBAL SCALE. Yet you charge exorbitant monthly fees, take more money out of people's accounts than you should . . . .But you cannot afford 24/7 customer support? Terrible! Terrible! Terrible business. RIPOFF in my book. But what do I know? I am just a common user who is exacerbated by poor service  from companies like yours that shrink employee pay, increase service fees, increase leadership pay by 100 fold, outsource, and cut out customer support. CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Frank.

Just to let you know that this is a user forum, and while there a few Adobe staff members floating about the forums, for the most part, your post is probably only going to be viewed by other users.  Use the Feedback site if you wish to convey a message directly to Adobe

Photoshop Family Customer Community

I'm guessing that you will be using this subsection of the site

We can request that a staff member get in touch with you if it helps?  I'll do that now, so keep an eye on your email for a Private Message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After reading your post again, I am wondering what country you are posting from, and if it is on a Creative Cloud list?

This list will answer that for you.

https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/products/creativecloud/cc/pdfs/cc-availability-matrix.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Frank,

I can see no attempts of purchase under the Adobe ID that you have used. 

Please make sure that the Country in the Adobe ID, billing detail & Adobe purchase store is same.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines