• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page display Multiple page view (more than 2)

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to View>Page Display I only have up to 2 page option. How can I have the option of 3 or more page view? When I zoom out, I want the sides to be filled with pages, horizontally.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no such option in Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Irfano,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you want the 3-page display option in Acrobat under View>Page Display, Is that correct?

As try67 correctly mentioned that this option is not available in Acrobat/Reader as 2-page option/view is designed and UI behavior and cannot be changed.

What you can try is setting the Page Display to "Two Page Scrolling" from View>Page Display>Two Page Scrolling and can get 4 pages on the screen.

To know more about PDF views, you can refer to Adobe article Adjusting PDF views

We will highly appreciate your input and feedback to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features using the following URL Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Hope the suggestion helps and feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

[edited response]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a workaround, I use 'Organize Pages' to view more than 2 pages per row.  It's not ideal, but it works. 

I would also like to see this funtionality added as an additional option beyond for normal PDF viewing.

Adobe-Multi-Page-View.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use Firefox, it's excellent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Schermafbeelding 2022-10-27 095027.jpg

I just drag en drop them on the screen after opening all the needed documents at the same time and shut down full screen mode. Maybe its usefull for you too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines