• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR and Luminar 2018 plugin issue

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2018 Mar 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)

2.5 GHz Intel Core i7 -

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

I should mention that I restored my initial version of Luminar 2018 v1.1.0 and it still does not work as it once did. I have also tried reverting Lightroom Classic CC 7.2 back to 7.1 and 7.0. Still no luck.

The work flow I am trying to use is selecting a photo in my collection and right-clicking and choosing edit in Luminar. I used to see a button in Luminar which was "APPLY" and it would close the app after saving changes made to the tif copy in my LR collection. Also, if I right-click an image and select edit in Luminar I am only able to 'Edit A Copy with LR Adjustments'. I believe that previously I had the option to select 'Edit A Copy' or 'Edit Original' as well.

If I right-click an image and select edit in Luminar ('Edit A Copy with LR Adjustments') it will create a 'tif' copy and open in Luminar but there is NO 'Apply' button to click and have the changes saved in the tif copy in my collection. My only option is to close and save but I am only prompted to save as '.lmnr'. If I close and don't save, the tif version remains unchanged in my LR collection.

If within LR I select file/plug-in extras/ Transfer to Luminar2018, LR will create a tif copy and Luminar 2018 will open the image and I can make changes and THERE IS a button on the right side of the Luminar app window for me to APPLY which then saves the tif with the changes to my LR copy. However, this tif is created without any previous LR changes done.

Is there a way to do a complete (CLEAN) re-install?

I am working with Luminar tech support as well but have not found a fix.

Please HELP!

Regards,

Jeff

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same problem here. iMac Retina. I suspect this is not a Mac issue. But what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I cant say what caused the issue but it is working properly again after a manual in-install, reboot, and re-install of both products.

This may not be the fastest fix but it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines