• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I save the workspace I've setup in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC?

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Acrobat Pro DC and set it up the way I like. How do I save this workspace so I can reload it on another computer?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe that's possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing I'm aware of that can be exported (and imported elsewhere) is the set of tools under the Tools panel.

You can do it by clicking the Customize button about the Tools button on the right and use the Tool Sets options to create, export and import your set-up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick replies. I must have a different version of Acrobat or a setting turned off that I can't find because I can't find a customize button above the Tools button. I've got Acrobat Pro DC on a windows 7 64 bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact version do you have? Something like 2916.133.64467?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My current version is 2015.006.30417. I tried to update but it's been disabled by our system administrator. I'll check with the help desk and see if they can check and install any updates. I'll also look for the user preference files and copy them. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it was changed (yet again, sigh)... See: Adobe Acrobat Workspace basics

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try and copy user preference files and save it in your other system and open Acrobat DC. Hope this will work. Please take a backup while replacing the user preference.

Mostly finds in the following location on PC

\..\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\UserPrefs\

UserPrefs_Acrobat

ValidPrefValue_Acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines