• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to install an additional Speech Analysis Model (French) for Premiere Pro CC (v 7.2.2) in Mac OS X?

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to use speech analysis feature for a clip audio in French. I downloaded manually the Speech Analysis Model (French) for Premiere Pro CC for Mac. The automatic download doesn’t work via Extensions/Adobe Exchange (message: Error could not get new products, HTTP 404 from server).

I had the SpeechAnalysisModelsFrench_3_0_LS7.dmg and I installed it.

I reopened Premiere CC, but only English U.S appeared in “Analyze content”.

I read the instructions in a previous discussion on this issue (Re: How do I install Speech Analysis Models for PPro CC?), but I found no folder in Library/Application Support/Adobe/SpeechAnalysisModels/CS6.

But I created a new folder IN -> /Library/Application Support/Adobe/SpeechAnalysisModels/4.0, where I put inside the .dmg and all its content (install, packages, payloads).

Only English U.S continues to appear in “Analyze content”.

What should I do to be able to analyze an audio clip in French?

Another detail I realized is that there is no button “Analyze” in the Speech Analysis section of the Metadata panel (as indicated in https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/speech-analysis.html).

Many thanks for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?