Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

From text to speech plugin?

Explorer ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

i need to know if there is a plugin that give me the ability to translate a text in a speech for premiere, eventualy can I use adobe audition to make that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

I beg you try to be serious, i'm not interest in a sci-fi piece, seriously if you're annoing don't look at my question. i'm here to find a solution for work, not a hobby as you think. Someone else can help me please? i got a text in Danish and I need to make an audio with that text because I don't speak Danish.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ultimate text to speech engine. "In my opinion" Is Dragon Naturally Speaking. It's pricey. I use Dragon 15 the newest version.However I used version 13, the last version as well. As near as I can tell, Version 15 isn't much better "If at all" and you can get it at Amazon cheaper. You can export your audio from Premier and Dragon will auto transcribe it for you. The longer you use Dragon, the more accurate it becomes. It's surprisingly accurate out of the box it you have a good mic.It's best to buy a Premium version of the software, the home version won't let you export your voice profile.Lets say you want to upgrade to Dragon 18 or 19 down the road.You would need to re-train the voice profile from scratch because you couldn't export it and import into the new program.

The profile's contain special spellings of words, any word Dragon gets wrong, you correct it. Record your voice saying that word and save it.After that, mistakes are extremely rare for that word. Losing that profile after months or years of training is a huge lose. It's better to go Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, but i meant the opposite, to write a text and the get an audio, in Danish!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I beg you, unless you're actually trying to do a robotic voice for a sci-fi piece, just hire a VO actor.  YouTube is filled with videos using those stupid machine voices and they're very annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I beg you try to be serious, i'm not interest in a sci-fi piece, seriously if you're annoing don't look at my question. i'm here to find a solution for work, not a hobby as you think. Someone else can help me please? i got a text in Danish and I need to make an audio with that text because I don't speak Danish.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's because they are getting quick turn arounds without all the production.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines