Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find tutorial video that I have seen few months ago inside Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Hopefully, somebody can help me with this matter. A few months ago I was constantly getting a suggestion of a PS tutorial video (inside the Photoshop) about putting labels on objects. Sadly I always had something else to do and never clicked on "Learn More" to see the tutorial. And now when I need it I can't find it anywhere... My only hint is that it was part of Felix project (now Adobe Dimensions) and that it has been removed from PS. Does anybody know anything about it?

I can finish my project in many different ways, but I was always curious what PS wanted to show me and now it is gone. It is just frustrating and I can't shake it off my mind.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Dimensions is a standalone product, but it does work alongside Photoshop

You can open up background images inside Dimension and then add 3D models, add effects such a lighting etc and then export the rendered image into Photoshop from within Dimension

More info about Adobe Dimension CC

New features | Adobe Dimension CC

As far as I'm aware it was previously called project felix

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It this the one you're looking for

Apply 2D art to a 3D model |

You will need Adobe Dimension installed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it is not this one, I already found this one, but it is not the one I'm looking for. I guess it could have been some advert (in the form of video tutorial) for Adobe Dimensions. Does Adobe Dimensions work from PS or it is a standalone product? Was it before it became Dimensions (as a project Felix) part of PS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dimensions is a standalone product, but it does work alongside Photoshop

You can open up background images inside Dimension and then add 3D models, add effects such a lighting etc and then export the rendered image into Photoshop from within Dimension

More info about Adobe Dimension CC

New features | Adobe Dimension CC

As far as I'm aware it was previously called project felix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Through chatting with Adobe Support we realized it was indeed an advert for Adobe Dimensions . So now I can get back to work with my mind at ease. By the way, I installed Dimensions. Disable Popups for Photoshop [not Adobe Dimension?]

Thank you, Ged for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines