• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Low Key Photography and PS

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was looking for some tips on low key photography and saw this video using PSE 11 that had an option to click on Low Key Photography. From there, numerous adjustments could be made. 

Is this an option with the Adobe I have now? I have the whole package here.

Thanks, Debbie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Successful low key lighting is contingent on the original image but two options to explore with the appropriate image are the sliders in Image > Adjustments > Shadow/Highlights and some of the filters in Image > Adjustments > Color Lookup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,appreciate it.  I dont think this will work, this is an existing image and I tried this but not achieving that effect.This is actually an existing image, I was not aiming for lowkey, but I happened upon that option PSE11 that was an actual option. The sample picture was a lighter one like mine but was beautifully transformed to low key.  I only have PSSE 10 and then upgraded to this whole Cloud program but that option is nowhere to be found.

Thanks, Debbie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Although there are many automatic effects built into PS/CC Low Key is not among them.  If the effect interests you and you would like to know how to achieve it with PS/CC post the Before and After images and perhaps we can supply instructions. _insert cppy.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines