Exit

NEED HELP (PHOTOSHOP)

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HEY.

Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 9.25.17 AM.png

ALL OF MY PHOTOS ARE LIKE THIS... I ASKED LIKE... 3 FRIENDS AND NONE OF THEM SEEM TO HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM.

ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM?

THANKS.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No need for all caps, makes for hard reading!

Are these PNG images and are you on a MAC, what version of Photoshop do you have, the latest is CC2018 19.1.2 which fixed the issue with PNG's on a MAC

More info

Fixed issues in Adobe Photoshop CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm apart of the I-Generation, It's in my DNA. It's personally easier for me to read CAP LOCK FONT... I think it's all the MTV/Youtube + Redbull Energy I have flowing through my veins.

Yeah, it doesn't matter the image format (JPG, PNG, TIF), all embedded pictures import as "glitched out".

Is there perhaps a setting I can turn on/off ?

THX !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this on a Mac? I seem to recall something like this happening with Mac awhile back but that was fixed (something to do with the video driver, if I recall). Does disabling "Use Graphics Processor" (Edit > Preferences > Performance on Windows; Photoshop > Preferences > Performance on Mac) alleviate it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah man, I actually tried that first off the bat. Nothing happened. The only thing that allows photos to embed property is if I restart photoshop and press (ALT + COMD + SHFT) the "restart settings" hot key pattern on it's reboot. Super strange dude. No one seems to know how to fix it, not even the photoshop helpline (+1-855-999-4377) knows how to fix it. To be fair, I did call their helpline and they did in fact fix it, however the next project I opened immediately reverted back to the same "glitched out" issues. Thinking I should perhaps call Apple Support @ this point in time.

THX THO DUDE !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could be a hardware issue dealing with video; it happens. Definitely give Apple a buzz.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines