• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Corrupted Rendered Essential Graphics

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the pre-made “Film Lower Third Left Two Line” template on a spot I did last week and it was corrupted when I compressed (using Media Encoder) it for distribution.  It corrupted both the mp4 (YouTube setting) and the mpg (Nexus setting) files.  It was consistent in its corruption whether I compressed the files together or separately.  I compressed multiple times with the same result.  Below are screen grabs of the issue. Any solution?

Uncorrupted - screen grab from within Premier

Kiki Correct.jpg.jpg

Corrupted - as compressed

Kiki Corrupt.jpg.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Go into Media Encoders Preferences dialog, and uncheck "import sequences natively".

Should fix your ills.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go into Media Encoders Preferences dialog, and uncheck "import sequences natively".

Should fix your ills.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Neil,

You rock!  This worked, save for one hitch.  After I unchecked the "import sequences natively" box I then had to restart Media Encoder.  There was no change until I did that.

Thanks bunches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neil's answer should be correct, but it's hard to know 100% without actually seeing your steps. But it's probably the same as a problem which was fixed for AME 12.0.1. If so, upgrading to that version (if possible) should also fix it. A third option would be to use direct Export from PrPro since it was only AME that was disregarding the pinned layer on Export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines