Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat PRO DC for Mac, loads but doesn't work

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community,

I hope you can help me. Up to a couple of days ago, Acrobat PRO DC worked fine on my Mac. Then without any obvious reason it changed and currently Acrobat DC start (meaning I can see all venues in the top). I can create PDFs, but can't open PDFs or combine several PDFs into one - it simply doesn't do anything, no error message or similar. When double-clicking on a PDF file nothing happens.

I have deinstalled and reinstalled, but status is still the same.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Matthias

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Matthias,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. Please check for any pending updates of Acrobat from help>check for updates, and install them and reboot the machine.

Try resetting the preferences of Acrobat, to reset the preferences refer to How to reset Acrobat Preference settings to default.  Reboot the machine and see if this brings any difference

If the issue still persists, please use Acrobat cleaner tool to remove Acrobat Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the machine and install Acrobat back from Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC | Non-subscription

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you think a file should be open but it is invisible, it may be off screen.

1. Go to the Window menu. If you see the file listed there, but not visible, continue to step 2.

2. Use Window > Tile > Horizontal. It should become visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines