• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_LIC_LICENSE_SIGN_ERROR

New Here ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've bought an ebook from an italian site (libreriauniversitaria.it) and iv'e downloaded it. The file extension is .acsm, and the site says that's "my personal key to download the ebook". The ebook is protected with DRM (Digital Right Management). The site also says I have to open the ebook with digital editions and it will be ok.

So I've installed Digital Editions and I gave the authorization to open the file without signing with my adobe ID. But when I open the file it gives me this (see the picture): it says "impossible to download. Error in recovering the license. Communication problem with the license server. E_LIC_LICENSE_SIGN_ERROR."

I've tried to unistall the program and to install it again (like 5 times!!) but now the program doesn't open anymore the window in which I can insert my adobe ID.

PLEASE HELP ME resolve this!!

Many thanks

dSchermata 2017-05-17 alle 11.05.20.pngI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem with libreriauniversitaria.it. They say that the problem is Adobe. Have you solved your problems?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines