• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not receiving MUSE Form emails

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have gone through every troubleshooting section I can find. I have posted a form and I have had friends fill it out to test for me.  I am not receiving the emails. They are not going to SPAM, it is not an issue with our IT people. I did the form check and got all 3 green checkmarks. Nothing. When they click Submit, it says Form Received. But it's not. PLEASE HELP! I am going to have people show up saying they submitted the form and I am not going to have a record of them.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest getting in touch with our tech support team for investigation Contact Customer Care

Let them know of all the troubleshooting you have done so far so that they don't end up repeating the same thing.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is most likely that your domain is blacklisted by the mail server that your hosting company is using thus the emails are not being delivered to the destination.

Please contact with your hosting provider to check if the mail server is treating your 'sender domain' as blacklisted.

Thanks

Toufic Nabi

Adobe Muse Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines