Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot change tab in webhelp

Jan 29, 2009 Jan 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since my company is changing some of its product names, I need to change my webhelp accordingly. I changed the project name for one of the help projects, but the webhelp tab label in the Online Help stays the same.

I used the search function in the Windows Exlorer to find the problem string location. I found it in a half dozen generated files in the !SSL!\WebHelp\ folder but not in the source files.

I succeeded to change the tab label by replacing the string in all the above files with FAR. What is the normal way to change the tab label?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 29, 2009 Jan 29, 2009
Hi there

By "Tab label" do you mean a tab in IE or FireFox?

If so, try clicking File > Project Settings and changing the field labeled "Project Title". Then re-generate and test.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

By "Tab label" do you mean a tab in IE or FireFox?

If so, try clicking File > Project Settings and changing the field labeled "Project Title". Then re-generate and test.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.
:grin;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I mean in IE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp