• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere CC Displaying & Rendering Video

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I closed Premiere, then re-opened it to the nasty surprise that all my .mp4 files were being displayed with a dominant green colour, despite the videos having no green in them whatsoever. The problem even extends to rendering. I would like to note that:

1. This only happens to video files, it seems.I am making an animation from solely .mp4 and .png files imported into premiere, but none of the .png files are affected by this at all.

2. I did update my Intel Graphics driver recently, regrettably while Premiere was still open. But I'd like to note that after discovering this error in Premiere, I immediately manually installed the previous version of the driver, which has not changed anything.

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 - D__Premiere Files_Sequence 2 USB 23_03_2018 01_37_05.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try resetting the preferences of Premiere if not than follow the link and reset the preferences - FAQ: How to reset preferences in Premiere Pro?

Also try turning of the maximum render quality & Maximum bit depth in the sequence settings.

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have the same problem- this "green"preview (and rendering) display, like in DataScov screenshot.

It is the first installation of Premiere on the computer and it happen regardless the file format, so it should be something wrong in the setting.

Any suggestion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey DataScov,

Sorry for the issue. Check out this forum post: Green and Pink Video in Premiere Pro 12.0.1 (Build 69)

The solution is to use this driver: Version: 15.60.2.4901

Hope that helps,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I followed Kevin's link and found the setting which solved my problem:

File > Project Settings > General > Video Rendering and Playback > (choose from dropdown) Mercury Playback Engine Software Only

Thanks, Kevin!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines