Intel i7 7820X

MSI Tomahawk AC

16GB RAM x 2 modules Corsair (32GB RAM)

SSD M.2 Samsung

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is more than likely a hardware issue judging by the crash report

You could trying going to Edit > Preferences > Camera Raw and disable Use Graphics Processor

Take a look here

Adobe Camera Raw graphics processor (GPU) FAQ and troubleshooting

Try updating your GPU driver from the manufacturers website

It would help if you mentioned what version of Photoshop and Camera Raw you have

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, the problem continue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you restart after disabling the GPU usage?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Restart program? yes.

I have installed "Affinity Photo" and 0 problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post screenshots of the problem and the Camera Raw Preferences dialog?

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Photoshop Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been getting a similar lockup and then bluescreen/watch dog error withing 5 to 10 minutes of using Lightroom and Photoshop for the past few days.  The one obvious change was an Nvidia driver update.  I uninstalled the newest driver(as of writing this ver. 391.24) and installed version 390.77 from this page, Advanced Driver Search | NVIDIA , for my Geforce GTX 560 Ti.   I have been editing for a good hour now in both programs and no problems.  Hope this resolves your issue too.  Hopefully Adobe or Nvidia will get this bug resolved soon.

Shannon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a follow up to last reply, taking the driver back to a previous version helped but it wasn't a permanent fix.  I was able to edit well over an hour or more but it eventually bluescreened again.  Tonight I uninstalled and reinstalled all Adobe apps and the Creative Cloud.  I also updated my nvidia driver to the newest beta version but I didn't install nVidia experience software.  I will let you know how it goes.  My system definitely only is crashing with Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop open.  Just for kicks I ran a Passmark burn-in test on the processor and video card yesterday for a while and it didnt' skip a beat.  Started up Lightroom tonight when I got home and it locked up and bluescreened befor before I even edited the first picture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

El problema está resuelto. Contacté con Nvidia y me ayudaron perfectamente.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So after changing drivers etc., etc. the system was still crashing.  I did a Win10 refresh and had to reinstall all software.  I'll let you know how that goes after I test it out later today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines