• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Threaded capture, camera connects then disconnects over and over again.

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I start the threaded capture, the camera connects, but then disconnects at once. This keeps on going untill a pop up windows says that the threaded capture ran into problems. I set up Lightroom 6 for a client of mine, and I tested the threaded capture setup on my computer first, which worked fine. I used Lightroom classic to test it though. The camera used is a Canon EOS 1300D.

I've tried all the typical things. Restarting everything, updating drivers, updating lightroom, using different usb cables, different usb ports. I also downloaded a file from adobe that should stop the camera from disconnecting, but it did not work. I tried to use another of my client computers, and the same problem happened there. Is it maybe a problem with it being Lightroom 6 and not Lightroom Classic?

I found one case of someone having the same problem as me, and they said they had to call support, and that they had to rewrite some filenames or something, I can't find that post again

I don't know what to try next, and I wanted to ask this forum before I have to call someone from adobe.
I'm writing this through a work account, so I may be slow to answer questions and such. I also can't try the solutions at once since I have to go to my client to fix it.
Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?