Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

If I purchase photoshop elements 14 will it work

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My wife wants to use photoshop elements. We have  a 32 bit computer and as far as I can gather from contacting Adobe they don't offer a 32-bit version and offered no constructive advice.

I found a local bookshop that had version 14 in stock, and a helpful assistant tried the disc in their computer, but it seemed when the code on the back of the software was typed in, the computer wouldn't accept it.

My question is, if I purchased a copy of photoshop elements from Amazon.com, would I face the same problem?

Regards

Bob

[moderator moved from Photoshopā€‹ to Photoshop Elementsā€‹]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bobg14578456  wrote

My question is, if I purchased a copy of photoshop elements from Amazon.com, would I face the same problem?

Bob,

Theoretically it should, but as you found out on the store's computer it may be problematic.

One thing is for certain: Adobe will not support PSEv.14.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but it seemed when the code on the back of the software was typed in, the computer wouldn't accept it.

Depends on whether that code was a genuine serial number or one of Adobe's countless other codes.

If you enter a valid 24 digit serial number then it will be accepted whenever you install or reinstall the software.

See Find your serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks all. I wasn't present when the transaction took place, but presume they entered the serial number and not another number. I see Amazon still sells copies of version 14, but not if you live in Australia.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines