• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chat support doesn't work

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hard to believe Adobe when they say "we're here to help" given that the chat button doesn't do anything. And yes, I have tried different browsers.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why doesn't chat support work on adobe.com? it says it is available 24/7 and I need to open a chat support. Nothing happens when I try to click it. I understand that I can call but it is very irritating for them to advertise that you can chat with them 24/7 and then just turn off that feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to use chat, you need to have a product that is eligible for chat support. We cannot help you with why it's not working. And besides the recommendation to use a different browser (which you've already tried), I don't have any other recommendation.

However, we can potentially help you with your original problem: Why are you trying to contact Adobe's support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK that is one piece of the puzzle. They shouldn't have that chat support button dangling there if it isn't going to do anything (unless the goal is to literally drive their customers and potential customers insane). It's not even greyed out.

I do not have a product eligible for support, in any tangible way (never got an email, can't use it, etc. but they are still charging me for it. That is what I wanted to chat with them about.

I'll call them, I just HATE phone rabbit-holes.  Plus the last time I spoke with them they assured me I would not be charged because I do not have an account (tell that to my credit card bill)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For billing issues, you should be able to contact them via chat. What product is it you are having problems with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it is Adobe Premier Pro, but it is hard to say since I can't use it and never received an email or any sort of acknowledgement. Just a bill. Whatever it is it is 16 dollars per month.

A google search indicates that people have been trying to get Adobe to tell them why this broken chat button is there for *years* and they don't have a good answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most people here are not Adobe employees and therefore don't have access to e.g. the billing system - we are just users of Adobe's technology. I reached out to an Adobe employee to see if somebody from the inside can help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brian,

I have sent a personal message to you, please check.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines