• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save Window is always buried.

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have many windows open in order to merge information into my firms database.

When I save or safe as a document into a PDF, the save window open on my desktop under all of the other windows.

Typically, I have to close all of my windows to find the save window, enter the name and save.

?  Is there a way to tell the save window to open atop the other windows, so I can complete the save and continue my work?

My system runs Win 10 and Office 2013

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Leonr,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, the Save Window for Acrobat is always behind other pop-ups, Is that correct?

Please check for any pending updates of Acrobat from help>check for updates, restart the machine after the installation of updates and see if this brings any difference.

Try resetting the preferences of Acrobat, to reset the preferences refer to How to reset Acrobat Preference settings to default.

If the issue still persists, please uninstall Acrobat using Acrobat cleaner tool Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the machine and install Acrobat back from Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC | Non-subscription

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines