• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Validating Software License

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2018 Feb 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each time I try and boot up Photoshop, I am left looking at a small window that has a small loading circle with the words "Validating Software License". This is a never ending loop of the window closing, and appearing again. It never brings up Photoshop, and I am never able to use the software.

Thanks for any help

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi XenithDragon,

Sorry to hear that Photoshop is looping into the Software license agreement window endlessly. Which version of Photoshop are you using? Could you please take a look at this article Software License Agreement reappears after you click Accept  and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My PS version is (or was 19.1.2). I am having  the same problem with PS, AI e Acrobat. The three programs from CC that i use. During the past week I could not open any of them  and got on with a trial version. The trial version expired and I had to face the real problem. Tried everything that I read about on different places, I mean, I have alerady: 1. cleared my brower cache and cookies; 2. made sure my subscription is active; 3. checked for CC updates; 4. Automatically repaired the hosts file using the Limited Access Repair tool Repaired the hosts file using the Limited Access Repair tool.

Nothing of the above helped. I keep looking at this (and the same :

Help, please, ASAP.

Best.

Bethania.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bethania,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you're having problem launching Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat. I'd request you to post a new discussion here Creative Cloud Download & Install so that our experts can help better.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines