• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One Account, Two People

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can two people use the same account at the same time?

I want to get Photoshop and share it with a close friend, but wanted to know if we could be on the account at the same time.

I know its not advised to do so due to fraud and whatnot, but that's just not advised?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

See terms and conditions for CC:

Legal Terms of Use | Adobe

Extract below:

Nothing advisory about that.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Not advised"? That's not even funny. It's downright against the license agreement. Your license belongs to you and you cannot arbitrarily share it with people beyond actual technical limitations like for instance sharing the same phsical computer. Everything else would be a clear breach of the rules like handing over your second activation allowance to that guy living in a completely different house at the end of the street.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please dont be rude, i guess the question was "is it possible to share an account" not

"Is it allowed?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See terms and conditions for CC:

Legal Terms of Use | Adobe

Extract below:

Nothing advisory about that.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have mis understood the question. I had read that and everything else, but the question was "could two people use the account at the same time"

Not

"Is it allowed"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not legal, as Mylenium said, and not allowed, as davescm shows with a copy of the license page

So the answer is NO

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please be respectful, there is no need for anger. I understand that it is not legal but that doesnt mean you should answer like that. A simple "no" could work, not you or mylenium replying angrily or disrespectfuly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only disrespect I  see here is some-one coming onto an Adobe owned forum asking if it is possible to break the licence terms of Adobe software.

I am locking this thread

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can install Photoshop CC on up to  2 computers but only one machine can be used at a time.  Does that answer your question?

Instead of trying to get around the legal terms, why don't you tell your friend to get their own subscription to Photoshop or buy Photoshop Elements for $100 USD.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines