• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom just suddenly stop syncing & it crashes after updating

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought a desktop computer a week ago, and I installed the lightroom classic cc, before this I used laptop, my phone and iPad to do photo editing with lightroom, and it worked just fine. And then I installed it to my desktop computer, I signed in and started syncing all of my photos, I have 521 pictures in total. At first Lightroom worked normal, it synced 45 pictures but I realised something was off, it says "syncing 31 pictures" (because I still have 476 pictures left) but I just thought maybe it was a normal thing. But it has been like this for 4 days now, it keeps on syncing but there are no new photos. That's the first issue I'm facing right now. The second is this..

Then I thought maybe because Lightroom in my laptop hadn't been updated yet, it caused the problem with syncing photos. Then I updated it, but when I opened, it crashed. I don't know if any of you facing the same problem after updating.

I did contact the representative yesterday but they only said that it syncs normally and the only way to fix the problem is by deleting all of the photos in cloud. I don't know if I'm the only one that has this issue with syncing to the new computer. And why lightroom crashes after updating. Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?