• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit Photoshop file on another App?

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My boss had a graphic made for him in Photoshop and wants to know if he can open this Photoshop file and edit it in a different application?

I am an avid Adobe user, however he wants to use something simple like Microsoft Word or PowerPoint. He needs to be able to constantly edit this graphic. I tried exporting as a PDF and opening through Word, however the file size was too large.

Any ideas..?

Photoshop​Export Options​

Thank you,

-M

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Much depends upon the type of file (flat or multi-layered) and the type of editing your boss has in mind. You can check Google "picture editing software" and find free apps or check The Best Photo Editing Software of 2018 | PCMag.com to see the most popular software available. My advice: Suggest to the boss that he invest $99, purchase Photoshop Essentials, and then spend an hour or two teaching him the few basic techniques he has in mind. Be sure to save your files. His editing of the file you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Much depends upon the type of file (flat or multi-layered) and the type of editing your boss has in mind. You can check Google "picture editing software" and find free apps or check The Best Photo Editing Software of 2018 | PCMag.com to see the most popular software available. My advice: Suggest to the boss that he invest $99, purchase Photoshop Essentials, and then spend an hour or two teaching him the few basic techniques he has in mind. Be sure to save your files. His editing of the file you supply may be unsalvageable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines