Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 5.7.1 Crashes Every Time I Select Import

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It's just started doing this. I have tried Repair. I have tried Uninstall and re-Install. However, after the latter, Lightroom still remebered all of my previous settings and history. My assumption is that there is something corrupt in the data about some previous import. How do I clear out ALL the history and settings (presumably from the Registry)?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Only a suggestion. I had a similar experience with 5.7.1when I had my android phone connected Windows 7. Disconnected went away.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further information. Windows 10.

Also, I tried creating a New Catalog, but the problem still happens when I click Import.

Rgds

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only a suggestion. I had a similar experience with 5.7.1when I had my android phone connected Windows 7. Disconnected went away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks again. Unplugging the Galaxy S8 solved the problem. I missed the previous thread which also had this solution (it would be nice if the bug were fixed?). So thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines