Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo not synced in Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I have a photo folder on my Mac's hard disk, which also appears on my Lightroom library. However, there is one photo that appears in the folder on the hard disk, but not in Lightroom Library. When I try to sync the relevant folder in Lightroom Library, a box opens telling me that one new photo needs to be imported. But when click on 'syncronize', I am told 'No photos or videos were found to import'.

Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this in LR Classic or LR6? Can you identify the file? What file type is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I just updated Lightroom Classic and I have the same problem. When I click on the syncronize option, it shows that there are several new pictures but I can't import them. The files are all RAW. It's the first time I have this problem, just after the update, so I suppose Adobe is working on it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you quit Lightroom and re-start your computer. Does that make any difference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No unfortunately not. I can't syncronize the new pictures...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's working again. I think there was a problem with the catalogue. I created a new one and I it works perfectly! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines