• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting a book ready to send to Blurb

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I set up my book and clicked on "Send to Blurb" button and got a message that several of the photos had transparencies and that part would be printed as opaque. How do I edit the photo so that I don't get that message when I send it to Blurb. I have created several other books but this is the first time with that message. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Just ignore it, it is a bogus error message. Lightroom doesn't support layers, so any 'transparency' is shown as white. And that is exactly what it will be in a printed book as well: white.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just ignore it, it is a bogus error message. Lightroom doesn't support layers, so any 'transparency' is shown as white. And that is exactly what it will be in a printed book as well: white.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your quick reply. It ,makes sense to ignore the message since Lightroom doesn't support layers. Since my background page color is white all should be fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines