• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to position absolute elements in a container and position with percentages (full screen images with clickable elements that resize accordingly) in adobe muse

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm making a  website with interactive visual elements. my aim is to create a homepage with a full-screen/large image (which will be a photo of a room )with clickable elements within (such as an invisible hyperlink button/rectangle around the tv to another page). the problem is these buttons/rectangles don't increase in size and position relative to the room/background image in adobe muse. I want the background image to Increase in size depending on the size of the screen with the buttons/boxes linked to a certain position on the image

grandads shed proposal.jpg

I'm guessing I have to position absolute elements in a container and position with percentages for example:

container{

min-width:1140px;

margin 0 auto;

margin-top:30px;

}

element_container{postion:relative;

}

element { position absolute

top:85%

left: 77.5%

}

Is there any way i could do this in muse for example by Widget or ccs code, html, or import a dreamweaver file?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can work in the fluid breakpoint environment in use.

Use a rectangle and set it to be full width of the browser and then fill it with the image you are using.

Link the rectangle to the destination link you are looking for.

That should work.

Thanks

Toufic Nabi

Adobe Muse Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines