Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop 7.0

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

could some one help me !? when i convert my channels to CMYK, and select grey scale my channels reduce from 5 to 1

i do not know where my channels go or how to get them back i beleive i need to go into grey scale in order to use bit mapping

i need to convert the missing channels into true black and white and also to set the particular angels.

i need this to print out film positives for a screen printing project could you please email me your answer [Removed private mail add]

thanks in advanced all the best.

[Personal information removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, of course you will have to duplicate your document as many times as needed if you really need that kind of deep explicit control. Otherwise nothing is wrong here. It works like it always has and is supposed to be.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for the reply

could you explain how i can do CMYK film positives in photoshop 7.0 ?

all the best Frank Linehan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines