• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question has been deleted

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yesterday I posted a question in the german forums ( https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2469695 ). It was about an regulary annoying notification after booting my mac that there's an update for Acobat DC (I don't have DC). I have CS6 and an abo for XD. The messaging is coming up since installing XD.

Later I got a message from somebody who pretended to be an adobe employee, asking for my serial number of DC. I have reported this here in "forum comments".

I didn't even start using XD and my motivation is steadily decreasing. Why did you delete or lock my posting? The notification issue still exists. Please contact me via private message (or give me a call) if this does not belong in the forums, but please don't delete my postings without any comment.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Your message was being reviewed due to the issue with the fake employee

That fake employee has been banned, and your message is at OS X Systemstart-Meldung "Update für Acrobat DC verfügbar" entfernen

Sorry for the confusion... I don't think your message should have been put in review, but at least it is back

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your message was being reviewed due to the issue with the fake employee

That fake employee has been banned, and your message is at OS X Systemstart-Meldung "Update für Acrobat DC verfügbar" entfernen

Sorry for the confusion... I don't think your message should have been put in review, but at least it is back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines