• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does not change the interface in Photoshop

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have a laptop with windows 10 connected to a monitor whose resolution is 1920 x 1080. I set the scale to 125% in the Windows. The problem is that the photoshop's interface has become huge and does not change through the settings. What can be wrong ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

What  Software version Windows 10 Creators eddition and Photoshop CC 2018 19.1 or better? is required and each display has itsownd scaling setting CC 2018 19.1.2 is current

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC 2018 (19.1.2.45971)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What  Software version Windows 10 Creators eddition and Photoshop CC 2018 19.1 or better? is required and each display has itsownd scaling setting CC 2018 19.1.2 is current

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue since it has been update from 19.1.1 to 19.1.2 and then even it continues to be there in all the updates of 20.0.X . Been in touch with adobe team and they have no solution since last 6 months. Seems funny to me. A big company like adobe is that much frustrating. Now i am paying them for using an application full of bugs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using? The current verion of Photoshop is CC 2019 20.0.4   Photoshop UI scaling has been working on window 10 build 1809 and since I believe PS CC 2018 19.1

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

windows 10 home with 125% (1920x1080)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the display's PS UI is huge set Windows Display scaling to 100% for that display. 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why should i do that to spoil all other applications. I cant afford to do that, It is adobe's responsibility to get their applications compatible to all the screens and resolutions. If i do it to 100% everything on my laptop becomes too small.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do what you want. If you want what other applications display scaled large you  will also see Photoshop UI Scaled large.  Photoshop CS 2019 only scale its UI like Your Windows Scaling setting.   Its use you High Resolution native resolution when displaying  your image.  When you zoom your  Image to 100% your image pixels are being displayed with your display's native high resolution.  Only Photoshop UI is scaled to Match Windows scaling like other applications that do not handle High resolution displays themselves.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines