• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't open Photoshop cc without application missing or damaged error. Installed a new one but still won't work. How to fix?

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop CC and it was running smoothly until one day it kept crashing. I uninstalled it but then it kept bringing up a page about the application being damaged or missing. It gave me the link where I could download the new one but it just kept taking me to the creative cloud page. I went through a forum and found the application manger, downloaded and installed it. I tried to open Photoshop again and it just gave me the same error. I'm super confused as I downloaded the application manager. I even tried to uninstall and reinstall, delete all the files, and use an app to clean everything up, but still no solution. I'm even all updated on my computer. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did not work for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you reset you Photoshop Preferences your old preferences are not replaced reinstalling Photoshop your old preferences may be corrupt.  You can delete your userid Photoshop application data.  The location depends on your OS version.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

did not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines