• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to delete LUTs without destroying all the work?

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've installed few LUTs. I want to delete some of them. For example if I have 4 LUTs in the LUTs folder ("LUT 1", "LUT 2", "LUT 3"...) and I color grade with the third one (LUT 3), and then delete "LUT 2" - all the layers that were color graded with the third one is

now being graded with the fourth (because now it's the third one on the list)

what I mean is - that the Premiere remembers which LUT is are using by it's order on the LUTs folder, and not by its name...

How can I delete some of the LUTs without destroying all my work?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For this reason and others, Adobe recommends you do not mess with the program folders or files.  Always use the Browse button to add a LUT that does not come pre-installed with the software.

You've gone down the wrong path.  My advice would be to backtrack and find the correct path.  Don't try to cut through the woods.  (Here be bigfeet. )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, Tks, I understand, but it's totally not comfortable to browse every time you want to use LUT...

Do you know a solution to mine situation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think comfort level is relevant.  It's what you need to do.

The solution to your current situation is as previously suggested, redo the work correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines