• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR ver 5.7 on Samsung S3 tablet

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I install my ever-trusty LR ver 5.7 on a Samsung S3 tablet?  And, if so, would I loose any specific functionality re my desktop installation?

Thanks.

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Lightroom 5.7 does not run on Android devices. If you are using Lightroom Mobile with Lightroom 5.7, you can view and edit the photos using the Android app.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 5.7 does not run on Android devices. If you are using Lightroom Mobile with Lightroom 5.7, you can view and edit the photos using the Android app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Followup question if I may.

My primary interest in using LR with a tablet is being able to filter photos by keyword, essential a DAM function, no editing required.  Is there any way of accomplishing this with the Samsung S3 or Microsoft Surface PRO without having to subscribe to anything in addition to the copy of LR I now have?

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A Microsoft Surface Pro is a computer running Windows, so you should be able to use Lightroom 5.7 on that.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No editing, just DAM functions?

Use Flickr, use 500px, use Shutterfly, ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines