• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tethered capture in LR CC - Can you no longer use the camera exposure button (you have to select the fire button on the computer)?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a prior LR Classic, you could tether capture using the camera normally, point, focus, click. In the CC version I have now, it no longer lets me use the camera controls. I have select the Fire button on the computer. Is there a way to select letting the camera fire normally, so you don't have to use the computer to initiate the shot? If that's the case, "tethered capture" now means having the computer tethered to the photographer, and the photographer can no longer walk freely about taking exposures with the camera normally.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

You have posted your question in the Lightroom CC forum. Lightroom CC is the cloud-based version, which has no tethered features. Please post your question in the Lightroom Classic CC forum. Here is the link:

Lightroom Classic CC — The desktop-focused app

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have posted your question in the Lightroom CC forum. Lightroom CC is the cloud-based version, which has no tethered features. Please post your question in the Lightroom Classic CC forum. Here is the link:

Lightroom Classic CC — The desktop-focused app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines