Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Panorama 360° Collage

Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible to make a 360° Panorama (like https://raw.githubusercontent.com/aframevr/aframe/v0.7.0/examples/boilerplate/panorama/puydesancy.jp... )

with Photoshop but only with existing "normal photo" with a collage technique.

Composing your own 360° photo with parts of photos.

Thanks in advance,

FJ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

I stitched 13 5MP shots done on a tripod into a 360+ Cylindrical Panorama and trimmed the ends to make it a 360 one and added gray canvas for the missing sky and ground.  I a made it  a 3d Spherical panorama for viewing in Photoshop 3D feature,  The final seam was better than I thought it would be,

Capture.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will be able to view and patch  360 spherical Panorama in Photoshop 3D feature.  You will not be able to stitch seamless 360 spherical panorama with Photoshop.  They Are normally shot with fisheye lens and stitched with specialized stitching software.  Photomerge and Photoshop stitching will not be able to do a good stitching job.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I stitched 13 5MP shots done on a tripod into a 360+ Cylindrical Panorama and trimmed the ends to make it a 360 one and added gray canvas for the missing sky and ground.  I a made it  a 3d Spherical panorama for viewing in Photoshop 3D feature,  The final seam was better than I thought it would be,

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines