• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Robbed By Adobe Stock Free Trial Scam

Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are lucky David to get the refund. I got played by adobe chat agents for a year. My $209.93 hard earned money is gone forever due to Adobe stock scam. Cases:

ADB-1222012-J9K8,

ADB-1397304-Y7P5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

You are most welcome!

I am glad that the issue got resolved for you.

Look forward to assist you better in future.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching into a new discussion

Hi Cristina,

I apologize for the support experience that you've been through but I am looking into a case numbers as provided by you.

It seems that the case# ADB-1222012-J9K8 was for subscription cancellation but you were offered the subscription free for 1 month and you accepted the offer.

As for the case# ADB-1397304-Y7P5, I see that you're still unable to access your unused license and the case is still being worked upon.

Let me get the case escalated and resolved for you asap.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Sheena, I wasn't expecting this. I wasn't even asking for a refund, I was led to be believe that I can still download images using my remaining credits during the free month agreement but it turns out it's not actually free because I had to renew (annual plan). So there was never a free month. Pls. don't do this to your hardworking and loyal customers who still subscribes to your services even if we have our company license . Even if we cancel our subscription at the moment, we will eventually renew our subscription after several months because it's the nature of our job. But if Adobe Stock treats us this way then we will be forced to look for alternatives to avoid this issue. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cristina,

That's not the case. When you subscribe to the promo offer for first month free, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

As far s the unused licenses in your account are concerned, they are accessible to you only till the time your subscription is active.

Therefore you were being asked to renew your subscription so that you can download your unused licenses.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sheena,

I'm curious what the case is? You see, your first reply to me was:

As for the case# ADB-1397304-Y7P5, I see that you're still unable to access your unused license and the case is still being worked upon.

Let me get the case escalated and resolved for you asap.

So, with your recent reply it seems like the case won't be escalated. Is it?

If I am wrong about the case, then this part of the conversation with an agent should have never happened:

Cristina Macaraig: So technically I will never get my free month for continuing my subscription last year?

Megha: I can add the free month now and then I will stop the renewal for you.

Megha: Will that work in order to help you?

Cristina Macaraig: That will help a lot, so I will still be able to download for how long?

Cristina Macaraig: My company is now paying for my subscription so it is useless to keep another one but I might as well use it because I paid for the whole year and it's not cheap you know...

Megha: You will be ble to use the subscription till 14 Apr 2018.

Cristina Macaraig: That would be helpful... Thank you!

Megha: Cristina no issues, you can download the left images before14 Apr 2018 as I have applied free 30 days for you.

Megha: You will not get charged further.

Cristina Macaraig: Thank you so much!

Megha: I have stopped the renewal. You will receive confirmation e-mail regarding the same.

Megha: I hope I am able to resolve your issue to your satisfaction.

Cristina Macaraig: Yes, so happy. Thank you so much!

Megha: You are going to receive a customer satisfaction survey. I would appreciate if you will fill it out.

Megha: Thank you for contacting Adobe. Have a good day.

And if I am wrong again for saying that I never received my free month when I agreed to continue my subscription on Mar. 2017 in exchange for a free month (I was paying adobe stock for $9.99 and didn't know that I'll be charged for $29.99 monthly for an annual plan when it renewed since I didn't get any notification via email about the renewal and price change, I only saw the charge on my credit card), look at my adobe receipts below and pls. tell me when was the free month applied:

1.png

2.png

Thank you Sheena.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cristina,

I believe the support agent tried to contact you but reached the voicemail.

A follow up email has also been sent to you. Kindly respond to the same referencing the case# ADB-1466071-J6M0

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

I replied to the case on March 2, 2018 via my adobe account dashboard for support cases which has ADB-1466071-J6M0 listed as an open case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cristina,

I do see your reply on the case and I'm also escalating it from my end.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Sheena, I was able to download stock images again using my remaining credits. I will contact Adobe Stock support a week before the renewal date to cancel. I will use Adobe Stock again in the future and will recommend it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are most welcome!

I am glad that the issue got resolved for you.

Look forward to assist you better in future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh! I can see that this is how they stole.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see that this is the method that they have to stole money, cause I paid 87 pics and now they disable my account cause they don't want to fix the trouble who they have in their pay method and all this just for not be able to cancel my suscription show has one month for end.

I'm making a tracing  documented to expose Adobe and their fraud.

RASCALS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mariana,

We are sorry to hear about your poor experience with Stock services. Please see the thread Re: Adobe Keeps Stealing My Adobe Stock Images for more information.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started