Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat XI Pro stopped sending emails

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Thanks for taking this question...  Have had Acrobat XI Pro for about 2 years with no problems, linked to Outlook 2007 for sending scans via email...

About a month ago, Acrobat started acting up for no apparent reason, and after creating a scan, when I clicked on the envelope icon to send it as an email as usual, nothing happens, it just stays there with no error message or anything else...

How do I fix this to get the ability to send the scanned item as I used to be able to do?

Thanks!

Message was edited by: Liam Dilley No need for all caps titles.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pault,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Are you still facing this issue? If yes, could you check if Acrobat is updated to the latest patch by clicking "check for updates" under Help menu. You may also download updates manually from this link: Adobe - Acrobat : For Windows , Adobe - Acrobat : For Macintosh reboot the machine after installing an update and try again.

If that doesn't help, try troubleshooting steps given here: Attach to email option is not working | Acrobat DC, Acrobat Reader DC

If issue still persists, repair Acrobat using "Repair acrobat installation" under Help menu, then repair office using steps given in this link: Repair an Office application - Office Support , reboot the machine and check.

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines