• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LINES ENDING DRIVES ME CRAZY!

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have this problem from the begging of using (and with a different models of) WACOM tablet (so like 6 years!!!), and I have no idea how actually I can find the solution for this issue, so please help me if you can!

I use Photoshop for the drawing and it doesn't matter which version it is, what computer I am using - it's always the same...I can not really describe the problem, so it's the best if you look at the attached picture:

wacom_problem.jpg

Some of the lines, very often, instead of 'clean ends' get this little SOMETHING in the end...it's super annoying and because of that I have to spend double time also on erasing these extra endings. Sometimes I can manage to avoid it, but there's no rule 😕

Because I never could find an answer for this issue I kind of gave up...however, it's definitely too much time consuming and I can't see this issue anywhere else...it's super frustrating and I just need to speed up my drawing.

So if anyone knows how to fix this or if there's anyway to fix this (some special pen pressure settings?!), you would rock my world and I'd appreciate more than anything else!

I'm going crazy with this

Thank You
Desperate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this same issue some time ago! I fixed it by fixing the pressure curve on the Wacom tablet properties. Make the pressure a little stronger, so its a little less sensitive. If this doesn't fix it let me know and I will give you another recommendation. Also, are you using Mac or Windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately didn't work. It changed the thickens of line, ect, but I'm still getting this little something on the ends! - I tried to change pen pressure(image below/sorry it's in polish, but I guess it's the same in EN version, so you can figure out what is what) and it's the same in every option(or curve change) of a pen pressure...can I kindly ask you for print screen of your curved settings? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
I'm starting to be hopeless about that ...:(

I'm working on Windows.

Many Thanks
Ewa
wacom_pen.JPG
wacom_pen_curves.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to what sergio and ricardo said, do you have Illustrator? Its Paintbrush Tool has pressure sensitivity (amongst other things) and will let you adjust "fidelity" (i.e., how smooth the resulting stroke will look). I guarantee you won't have anymore blobs at the ends of your strokes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Illustrator is not working for me so, it's a bit irrelevant - but thanks for trying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you can change your sensitivity settings.

Try setting it up for something firmer, you'll probably have more control in the drawing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines