Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR CC7.2 Keeps Crashing after Update

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

i just updated Lightroom CC 7.2 after being unble to synch with my LR mobile on my IPAD.

Everytime I attempt to open up LR on my desktop it crashes?

Should I reinstall LR?

Any assistance please and thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system do you use?

What you can try first is to deactivate the GPU support. Possible it helps.

Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning Matt

I am using:

Processor  2.6 GHz Intel Core i7

Graphics  NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB

Software: OS X 10.9.5 (13F1911)

I am unable to even get light room to stay open long bough to utilize the pull down menu.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your system up-to-date?

Do yopu have checked the GPU settings? If Lightroom doesn't start then check the setting as described in solution 3 of the linked document.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rashawna74815520  wrote

Good Morning Matt

I am using:

Processor  2.6 GHz Intel Core i7

Graphics  NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB

Software: OS X 10.9.5 (13F1911)

I am unable to even get light room to stay open long bough to utilize the pull down menu.

Thanks

Your version of OS X is to old to run LR Classic CC V7.x

The most recent version of LR that can run on OS X 10.9.5 is LR CC 2015.6.1/ 6.6.1.

** Lightroom CC 2015.1/Lightroom 6.1 and earlier versions are supported on Mac OS X v10.8. Lightroom CC 2015.6.1/Lightroom 6.6.1 and earlier are supported on Mac OS X v10.9. Lightroom CC 2015.6.12/Lightroom 6.12 and earlier are supported on Mac OS X v10.10.

So you have 2 options.

1) Uninstall LR Classic CC V7 and then use the link below to download both the Base installer for LR CC 2015/6 and the update for LR CC 2015.6.1, LR 6.6.1. Install the Base install package then install the update.

Download Photoshop Lightroom

2) Upgrade the version of OS X that is installed on your Mac to 10.13.3 High Sierra. That is if your Mac computer can run that version of OS X.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem here too ...it failed to support.I have 2gb graphics radeon in my laptop pc, and it is up to date, but it doesn't support so i back to old version. If there is any idea how to fix it? let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines