• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I use the fill and sign option, I get message that currently there are no form fields in this pdf

Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need help with this problem: When I use the fill and sign option, I get message that currently there are no form fields in this pdf

Thanks.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Cojelon,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to use the Fill&Sign feature as getting an error message that currently there are no form fields in this pdf, Is that correct?

Check for any pending updates of Acrobat from help>check for updates, restart the machine after installing the updates and see if this brings any difference.

The error is generally related to the type of form you are signing in. Try signing the PDF through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/fillsign  and see if the error message pops up.

You may also refer to the following KB article and Adobe discussion and try the suggestions Fix the common issues in fillable forms in Acrobat or Reader

Problems Signing fillable form with DC version....

Have you tried signing any other PDF? Is it specific to one PDF file? If it is specific to one PDF file, Is it possible to share the PDF file with us?

To share the file, please use Adobe Send feature, upload the file, share the link to files via private message only, How Do I Send Private Message

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines