Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Assist with Converting Adobe PDF Files

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am currently using Adobe Reader DC.  I would like to know if there's an option to convert these files to something other than Txt, Word or Excel?  I am attempting to submit documents saved under adobe as PDF files to a college and they wont except this file type.  The only ones they do accept are: jpg, jpeg, jpe, gif, jfif, jif, tif or tiff (some of which I haven't even heard of).  My target would be to convert these PDF files to jpg I as this is a pretty common one & I already have a few documents saved as that file type. 

I've attempted to research adobe (via the desktop icon) but am only coming up with the 3 listed above within the first sentence.  I also researched online/google ways to convert PDF files, etc. but have come up empty handed. 

Is there a way to achieve this within the current adobe program I have downloaded or do I have to purchase another (I assume they wont be free like Reader)?  Or does anyone have any answers to how I can achieve my goal of converting PDF to jpg? 

Any information would be GREATLY appreciated as this is time sensitive.  I'm attempting to submit an application for a testing date to complete the LPN to RN program I am a part of.

Thank you!!!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Hi sissie2901,

You can either use Adobe PDF pack or Adobe Acrobat DC to convert PDF to the format you mentioned above.

However these are the paid services. Please refer this link for more information on this : Pricing | Adobe Export PDF

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sissie2901,

You can either use Adobe PDF pack or Adobe Acrobat DC to convert PDF to the format you mentioned above.

However these are the paid services. Please refer this link for more information on this : Pricing | Adobe Export PDF

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i convert a pdf fo jpg type of file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See the reply above...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines