• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Abode please please don't do this!!!

Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My business will go under I rely on Muse for all my web designing its the only program

that will do the job, what the hell am I going to do now!!!!!!

I have tried all your other Wed design programs, there all faddy lightwieght crap aimed

at teenagers in there bedrooms.

The design community running business and don't forget Adobe its these businesses

clients that are paying your subs:!!!!!

Designers need a flexible detailed indesign based web design program like muse.

I have been using Adobe product for 30 years from Photoshop vision 1 until now,

Muse opened up a hole new area of business for me, muse gave back the power

of design to designers and took it away from difficult to work with no idea of

the aesthetics of design coders!!

Now your taking it away again!!!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jack61,

We hear you. Please visit this discussion https://adobe.ly/2ulFqm5 on the forum where other users are discussing alternative solutions. Adobe Muse will continue to be supported for OS compatibility until May next year.

You can continue creating sites in Muse until its code is compatible with latest web standards, which means you still can deal with your current business while looking around for a substitute.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don’t get it all we want is Muse we dont care about me gimmick, third party sellers like Musetheme

can provide those we just need a small team at Adober to keep it up to current Browser standards!

Thousands apon thousands of website can not be re built in other platforms with in a year or so,

this is a process that could take 5 years at least and who will pay for the re builds Adobe!!

All we are asking is keep it running and up to date for a few years more by which time

a lot od cilents websites will need re designing anyway then I am sure we will all

give your new platform a go.

Or work out some kind of bridge to current and old Muse files and not just HTML files

can be opened and use in your new platform!!

Do you understand now Graphic Designers need Muse we dont want to go back to the bad old days

of being at the mersy of Coders and we dont want to use some bedroom DIY program,

we want somthing proffetional looking like indesgn befitting of our trade thats what Muse offered!!!

Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are actively collecting all our user sentiments and definitely let this into the ears of the product management and higher levels from where the decisions flow.

Till now we see a very strong unity among the community against Muse end of life.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you I am pleased someone is listening!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ankush,

Thanks for listening to your customers. Adobe Muse is a great piece of software and shouldn't be dropped. There are so many designers that have really embraced it and it only getting better. Adobe, please reconsider this decision.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't agree with you more Jack61.

Adobe, please reconsider dropping Muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In 23 years of using Adobe products almost exclusively for print and web design, I have never seen this company act so disrespectfully and cavalierly towards its users. I have spent thousands of hours designing Muse sites for my clients and now that investment is worthless. I'm infuriated. I truly wish I wasn't an expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat, because if I wasn't, I would quit Adobe in a heartbeat. I've made a 23-year investment in Adobe and their products, and by discontinuing Muse without a care for me and my livelihood, they have thrown me away like last day's garbage. Ending Adobe Muse and Business Catalyst is unforgivable. ADOBE, YOU SUCK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines