• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Brush and Zoom tool panning like the Hand tool does- Bug

Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got a Huion Kamvas 156HD Tablet and have been playing around with it for around a week.  Everything has been working fine until a few days ago.  When I try drawing in any direction the brush pulls the image with me like the Hand tool does.  However, the brush works perfectly normal when I brush it from side to side horizontally.  On top of that, when I try to zoom out it just moves the screen from side to side.  Now when I use my mouse everything works perfectly, or at least as perfect as a mouse can get.  So obviously the problem should be the tablet.

I have tried restarting my computer, resetting all of my preferences in photoshop, reinstalling the tablet driver and even reinstalling photoshop. But the problem is still there. This is my first time using a tablet that works like a second monitor (I've used an Intuos Medium Pro before, but it has no screen). I don't know what else to do, and I don't even know where exactly the problem is. Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Update:

I tried fixed the problem by downgrading to the previous version of Photoshop and the problem was fixed. When I went back to the updated version the problem fixed itself there also.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got the same problem and it's ofcourse a Kanvas tablet. I have it for a really long time now and it worked fine 2 weeks ago, when I last used it, but today I'm struggling with the same problem. The problem only accurs in Photoshop though, as I checked the same scenario on other softwares.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its pretty frustrating. Though I guess we can narrow the problem down to the tablet then. I sent a message to Huion through the little chat box on their support page where you download your driver, explaining the problem. But I sent it about two days ago and haven't gotten a response. Don't know if I should try something else or just wait

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update:

I tried fixed the problem by downgrading to the previous version of Photoshop and the problem was fixed. When I went back to the updated version the problem fixed itself there also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, I have a ParbloCoast10 tablet and it seems like this problem only occurring in the later versions from Photoshop 2014-2018 cc this maybe a Photoshop bug. My tablet works perfectly fine in Illustrator and Autodesk SketchBook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem and solved ir uninstalling all Ps versions and installing de CS6 version. It fixed all my problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines