Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buying a Photoshop CS used licence

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I need photoshop for my small company but it's too expensive.

I found a Photoshop CS used box with licence, never activated.

Is it ok? can i still activate it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

No, it can no longer be activated (if it is CS, CS2 or CS3). Also the chance of such old software running on a current computer is poor.

If you really cannot afford $10 per month for Photoshop, you probably need to look for an entirely different product.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it can no longer be activated (if it is CS, CS2 or CS3). Also the chance of such old software running on a current computer is poor.

If you really cannot afford $10 per month for Photoshop, you probably need to look for an entirely different product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your reply.

photoshop for companies is $ 37.18 each month, not 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you need a volume license for multiple users in your company or a single user license. If it is the latter then the Photography plan may meet your needs and includes Lightroom and Photoshop for less than the price of Photoshop alone. In the UK it is £9.98

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on your needs there are free and paid for alternatives to Photoshop just do a Google search

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In which dollars? We don't know where in the world you are, but in the US the Creative Cloud Photography Plan is US$9.99 per month. Compare plans | Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can't afford $10 a month, there is Photoshop Elements (Photoshop lite) which comes on disc for a one-off payment of around $90.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks to all.

i just call adobe customer service, i can buy as company also photoshop for photograpy.

so it's affordable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's another really affordable option - Affinity - Professional creative software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines