• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I open a pdf using adobe acrobat DC and it automatically be in edit pdf format?

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is for my dad who needs it to be simple. I pay adobe DC annually so I have the editing capability. But when I open I first open a pdf it is not in edit format I have to go to the right and click edit pdf. Then a lil window pops up then I hit next then I have to find the file I want to open in edit format again even though I already opened it. I hope this is makes sense this is a lot of clicking for my dad to get lost in. I just want to click on a pdf file on my desk top and as soon as it opens I can start editing. I don't want to go to the right and click edit pdf. IS THIS POSSIBLE?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, there's no such option.

Also, I moved your question from the Reader forum to the Acrobat General Troubleshooting forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines