Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Lightroom CC and Canon G1X III

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moin vom Deich,

ich habe seit ein paar Tagen eine Canon G1X Mark III. Wenn ich die Bilder dieser Kamera in Lightroom CC importiere ohne irgendwelche Presets zu benutzen, verändert sich das Bild trotzdem; am linken Rand entstehen merkwürdige Linien, am oberen Rand gibt es eine schwarze Kante und auch der rechte Rand verändert sich. Ich habe es auf zwei verschiedenen Computern mit Lightroom-Installationen versucht und es gibt auf beiden PCs dasselbe Problem.

Das ist das Originalbild out of cam (es ist eine CR2-Datei und kann blöderweise hier nicht angezeigt werden), deshalb der Link zum Bild.

Das ist das Ergebnis, nachdem ich das Bild ohne Voreinstellungen in Lightroom importiert habe und ohne Bearbeitung als JPEG exportiere. Man sieht den schwarzen Balken oben; die Linien am linken Rand sieht man am besten bei den Bäumen.

out-of-lightroom-ohne-bearbeitung.jpg

Woher kommt das Problem und wie kann ich es lösen? Vielen Dank schon im Voraus für Hilfe.

Hi,

I have a few days a Canon G1X Mark III. If I import the images from this camera into Lightroom CC without using any presets, the image will change anyway; strange lines appear on the left edge, on the upper edge there is a black edge and also the right edge changes. I have tried it on two different computers with Lightroom installations and there is the same problem on both PCs.

This is the original image out of cam (it is a CR2 file and stupidly can not be displayed here), so the link to the image.

This is the result after I imported the image without presets into Lightroom and export without editing as JPEG. You can see the black bar above; the lines on the left edge are best seen near the trees.

(please see picture above)

Where does the problem come from and how can I solve it? Thanks in advance for help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Entschuldigung für den Doppelpost (ich habe keine Möglichkeit zum editieren gefunden), aber inzwischen habe ich rausgefunden, dass das Problem auch besteht, wenn man das Bild in Photoshop lädt. Es scheint also am RAW-Konverter zu liegen?!

Ich benutze übrigens Lightroom Classic CC, nicht die Wolken-Version.

In the meantime I have found out that the problem exists even if you load the image in Photoshop. So it seems to be the RAW converter?!

Incidentally, I use Lightroom Classic CC, not the Cloud version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is more obvious when the CR2 file is viewed 1:1

How does the file look in Canon DPP software which should be on the disk that came with the camera?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 99jon, thank you for your answer. In Canon DPP it's ok; it looks like the original file out of cam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only suggestion is to post the problem in the family feedback forum where the Engineers will see it. I just tried using the stand alone DNG converter and the same problems are apparent. If you provide the same link to the CR2 file they will be able to test it together with the built-in lens profile.

Lightroom Classic CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help, 99jon, I followed your advice and posted my problem there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone with the issue please add your 'Me-To' vote at the below Problem Report:

Problems with RAW Converter and Canon G1X Mark III | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I remember a post a few months ago about this problem. That poster exchanged his camera and had the same exact problem.

It is referenced in the post over at the PS Family forum.

LR 6.14 mistake in RAW imoprt from Canon Powershot G1X MK III

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Engineering says this will be fixed in an "upcoming release" and hopefully that means in the next update.

Lightroom/Camera Raw: Canon G1X mark 3 displays artifacts | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines